The Student Room Group

Speaking exam topic presentation

im going to be giving my french cie igcse speaking in a few weeks and i need some help with my topic presentation to raise my score up . I scored 12/15 for communication and 10/15 for language in my mocks so i rewrote the essay and hope someone could give some feedback and a rough idea of score for language. ( ignore the accents for now cause i typed it)

A mon avis, etre en sante est tres essentiel pour une contente et longue vie. Donc J’essaie vraiment de rester en forme et mange les repas équilibré mais souvent il n’est pas possible.

Premiere, je crois que nous devrait mangeons plus des legumes et cereales comme ce sont tres bénéfique pour nos. En outre nous faut que éviter les malbouffe tel que du coca ou le pizza. Cependant, selon moi, dans le quantities petite la malbouffe est n’est pas dangereux. Pourtant , si vous prenez trop de malbouffe surtout le cola , il ya risque élevé des maladies pour l’avenir.

D'après moi ,puis faire d’exercice est très importante pour le bon sante. Je fais souvent de l’exercice à l'école par jouer pour l'équipe de basket .L'année dernière je jouais pour l'équipe de basket et athlétisme mais c'était très fatigant!. Alors , j’ai parti d'équipe athlétisme et je pense que c'est a ete un bon idee. J’avais apprene l'importance se détendre car elle aidait moi par réduire le stress et rester l'esprit
hey what r u looking for exactly? I obviously dont know what the examiners want to hear, but I can correct your French and give you some suggestions to make it sound more fluid... would that help?
Reply 2
Original post by water.pigeon
hey what r u looking for exactly? I obviously dont know what the examiners want to hear, but I can correct your French and give you some suggestions to make it sound more fluid... would that help?

Yes thanks that would help a lot , usually to score high we need to use a varied range of tenses and structures to high accuracy and for 14-15 it would include idioms so I’m trying for 13 as that would be reasonable and good enough for a star

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending