Make it More Computer-ey !!

Watch
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
today we reference hi-tec stuff with our puns...

here we go:

I got Algorithm

:rofl:

the bear
Rep:
?
The Code of Many Colors

Spoiler:
Show
the bear
Rep:
?
Children of the Acorn

Spoiler:
Show
young people behave strangely after exposure to new-fangled technology

:woo:
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The RAM Is Not Enough
the bear
Rep:
?
A Taste of Honeywell

Spoiler:
Show
Salford sex worker ladies see the prospect of better lives after being shown a mainframe computer
Galactic tears
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Too cute to compute😊
the bear
Rep:
?
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
The RAM Is Not Enough
thanks for chipping in Cow :hugs:

:moo:
the bear
Rep:
?
(Original post by Galactic tears)
Too cute to compute😊
very nice Ma'am

:congrats:
the bear
Rep:
?
Boom Radio Shack-A-Lack

Spoiler:
Show
Hobbyist fe can find everyting fo computah ere innit. The Radio shackalak it a the brand new style

Wicked say it wicked jah jah no say it wild

Spoiler:
Show
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Phishing at Hanging Rock

Some Victorian schoolgirls receive an email offering them $104m if they contact a Nigerian phone number. Unfortunately there is no telephone service in the Outback and by the time they figure out how to build a cell tower the rock eats them. Contains soft-focus emails and confusing scenes.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
High Plains Driver

A lonesome cowboy with a flash drive offers to fix the printers in a small no-hope town ran by a computer-literate but power hungry dwarf. Unfortunately a reboot causes a short and sets fire to the town. Adult scenes involving ethernet cable and dandruff.
the bear
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
Phishing at Hanging Rock

Some Victorian schoolgirls receive an email offering them $104m if they contact a Nigerian phone number. Unfortunately there is no telephone service in the Outback and by the time they figure out how to build a cell tower the rock eats them. Contains soft-focus emails and confusing scenes.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...1F8921A8550F6/

:woo:
the bear
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
High Plains Driver

A lonesome cowboy with a flash drive offers to fix the printers in a small no-hope town ran by a computer-literate but power hungry dwarf. Unfortunately a reboot causes a short and sets fire to the town. Adult scenes involving ethernet cable and dandruff.
Head and Shoulders above the rest

:rofl:
Galactic tears
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I used to sell computer parts but then I lost my drive
the bear
Rep:
?
Piconet at Hanging Rock

Spoiler:
Show
it is 2020. some soft focus schoolgirls are on an IT picnic in the Outback. their teacher says his wireless device will be the master and theirs will be the slaves. what could possibly go wrong ?

Spoiler:
Show
A piconet is a network that is created using a wireless Bluetooth connection. Some examples of piconets include 1) a cell phone and a computer, 2) a laptop and a Bluetooth-enabled digital camera, or 3) several PDAs that are connected to each other.

Piconets can include anywhere from two to eight devices. One device serves as the master device, while the rest of the devices within the network are slave devices. The master device acts as the hub, meaning the slave devices must communicate through the master device in order to communicate with each other. In most piconets, the computer serves as the master device.

The term "piconet" is derived from the words "pico," which means "very small" (technically, one trillionth), and "net," which is short for "network." Therefore, the word "piconet" literally means "very small network."
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the bear)
Piconet at Hanging Rock

Spoiler:
Show
it is 2020. some soft focus schoolgirls are on an IT picnic in the Outback. their teacher says his wireless device will be the master and theirs will be the slaves. what could possibly go wrong ?

Spoiler:
Show
A piconet is a network that is created using a wireless Bluetooth connection. Some examples of piconets include 1) a cell phone and a computer, 2) a laptop and a Bluetooth-enabled digital camera, or 3) several PDAs that are connected to each other.

Piconets can include anywhere from two to eight devices. One device serves as the master device, while the rest of the devices within the network are slave devices. The master device acts as the hub, meaning the slave devices must communicate through the master device in order to communicate with each other. In most piconets, the computer serves as the master device.

The term "piconet" is derived from the words "pico," which means "very small" (technically, one trillionth), and "net," which is short for "network." Therefore, the word "piconet" literally means "very small network."
Hee hee, ta for the explain on 'Piconet', sounds yummy.
the bear
Rep:
?
(Original post by Galactic tears)
I used to sell computer parts but then I lost my drive
https://i.imgur.com/LZiuK.gif
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When Harry interfaced with Sally ("I want the download she's having")
the bear
Rep:
?
Autocompletes Now ( Char #E don't Surf )
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All About my Motherboard
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (31)
49.21%
No, they should still go ahead (15)
23.81%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (17)
26.98%

Watched Threads