Good half marathon time?

Watch
peanutbuttalife
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
What would you say is a good time to complete a half marathon in, for a female 28 year old who is fit, weighs 57kg, and has trained properly and also cross trains 3x a week...
Cai22
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I would say around 2 hours would be a great time! the average female time is 2.11 minutes and male is 1.55, below any of these are great times!
good luck!!
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
What distance/time are you currently doing and can you maintain a consistent pace for each mile?

Bear in mind a training run is very different to race conditions; take into account the course (hilly/flat) and that other runners get in the way; they are delusional or lie about their time to get to the front, set off too fast or have no idea about how to do drinks stations.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (783)
42.12%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (367)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.46%

Watched Threads