The Student Room Group

Opinions of Online MSc Health Psychology & Forensic Psychology & Crime

Hey all. What is your personal opinion of MSc Health Psychology online at Sheffield Hallam University, University of Derby and Coventry University? I would appreciate if you share with me any personal experience.
Thank you
Original post by Nadine1717
Hey all. What is your personal opinion of MSc Health Psychology online at Sheffield Hallam University, University of Derby and Coventry University? I would appreciate if you share with me any personal experience.
Thank you

Hi @Nadine1717,

Hopefully someone will get back to you with their experience of the course. However, it may be useful to post in our postgraduate thread to see if there is anyone considering applying to the course who has more information than you or if there is someone who has studied this course. You may want to look back through the thread as someone may have ask about this course before :h:

Here is a quote from one of our recent graduates Laura: "I found the course really interesting and intellectually stimulating. I used the knowledge I gained during the MSc to design an intervention in the NHS Weight Management service. I am now piloting this intervention with patients - which is really exciting!" :smartass:

Let me know if you have any specific questions about the course or student life in Sheffield!
-Ella

Quick Reply

Latest