Elvina Lucia
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Justin makes tents and he advertises on his website as being waterproof and east to put them up. Marie owns an outdoor equipment shop and sees the advertisement for Justin's tents She buys 1000 tents for Rm 40000 .The tents are very popular and Marie soon sells 100 .Within a week, customers are bringing the tents back because they let water in and hard to put up.
Explain how the Salsa of Goods Acts 1979 will apply to Marie
David Getling
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Elvina Lucia)
Justin makes tents and he advertises on his website as being waterproof and east to put them up. Marie owns an outdoor equipment shop and sees the advertisement for Justin's tents She buys 1000 tents for Rm 40000 .The tents are very popular and Marie soon sells 100 .Within a week, customers are bringing the tents back because they let water in and hard to put up.
Explain how the Salsa of Goods Acts 1979 will apply to Marie
I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding of this law is that, according to what they were advertised as, these goods are not of merchantable quality and Marie must refund her customers. Justin would the have to refund her.

However, others are much more qualified to answer this.
Elvina Lucia
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by David Getling)
I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding of this law is that, according to what they were advertised as, these goods are not of merchantable quality and Marie must refund her customers. Justin would the have to refund her.

However, others are much more qualified to answer this.
Thank you
Audrey18
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
Elvina Lucia

take a look at this.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (222)
60.82%
No (77)
21.1%
Not sure (66)
18.08%

Watched Threads