Uni of Nottingham catered accommodation

Watch
Georgixe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi,I have an offer to study english in 2020 and have been round quite a few of the catered accommodations on open days. I've watched all the video tours on the website too but I can't really tell much difference between them all, other than where they are. I was wondering if anyone knew about the opinions on each hall, like if there are specific characteristics to certain places, like are the more sporty people in the halls closest to the sports village, or is cripps and hugh stewart really 'public school' based. I just don't know where to apply really!Any help would be great
changeurmind
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Have you been to open days and offer holder days? They usually give tours of the accommodation and you can ask the student ambassadors to show you the other facilities like the sports and library etc

You can ask students on the website with their live talk to a student chat
Last edited by changeurmind; 7 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report 7 months ago
Couple of points to start off:
Hugh Stewart is not available for 2020/21 accommodation due to refurbishment.
I personally don't feel that there is a massive difference depending on which hall you get - you can only apply to zones anyway.

There's a new zone for the 20/21 cohort - quiet living - which is Lincoln Hall. You can find more about this on the website, I know very little about this.

If you want the sports centre a lot though it may be worth going for a hall nearer to the sports centre, its a long walk from some.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (146)
14.46%
I'm not sure (43)
4.26%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
30%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.71%

Watched Threads