Azotic
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello, i'm making a thread of my 100 days to A levels. I feel this will help me stay more motivated and make these last few months count. In my mocks i got back recently i got a D in biology, E in pure maths, B in stats and mechanics and a B in chemistry. I'm hoping to get AAA. Although it sounds nearly impossible to turn this around, i am going to give it my best. I have found that in the past i haven't made use of my time that much, as i only made notes on Biology, without trying practice questions. Also for maths, i constantly avoided hard questions and didnt really look at worked solutions. I now have Uplearn, so im trying to get through the whole of A2 by march, and revise the weak topics in A1 afterwards. Also planning to grind stats and mechanics in the month of April. Chemistry has always been my strongest subject because i do a lot of practice questions, and i do get A's in topic tests. I'm hoping to get all my subjects finished, where i know all the topics inside out before may,and this includes lots of practice questions, so in the month of may i can grind out past papers and really improve my exam technique which i feel I am lacking at the moment. I cant guarantee i will be posting regularly but ill give it my best.
wannabeDr2020
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Good idea
UpLearnChris
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Azotic)
Hello, i'm making a thread of my 100 days to A levels. I feel this will help me stay more motivated and make these last few months count. In my mocks i got back recently i got a D in biology, E in pure maths, B in stats and mechanics and a B in chemistry. I'm hoping to get AAA. Although it sounds nearly impossible to turn this around, i am going to give it my best. I have found that in the past i haven't made use of my time that much, as i only made notes on Biology, without trying practice questions. Also for maths, i constantly avoided hard questions and didnt really look at worked solutions. I now have Uplearn, so im trying to get through the whole of A2 by march, and revise the weak topics in A1 afterwards. Also planning to grind stats and mechanics in the month of April. Chemistry has always been my strongest subject because i do a lot of practice questions, and i do get A's in topic tests. I'm hoping to get all my subjects finished, where i know all the topics inside out before may,and this includes lots of practice questions, so in the month of may i can grind out past papers and really improve my exam technique which i feel I am lacking at the moment. I cant guarantee i will be posting regularly but ill give it my best.
Azotic - you got this 💪

Disclaimer: I work at Up Learn but these are my views and not those of Up Learn
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.44%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.77%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.05%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.03%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.42%

Watched Threads