Red card for Harry Maguire?

Watch
Asif371
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Who thinks that Maguire should have got a red card?
Last edited by Asif371; 1 month ago
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A deliberate kick in the balls is not only a red card, but also a reason to ban a footballer for a long while. That is a great breach against the rules and the fairplay spirit! without a doubt.
HLForeman
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it was a tough one to call tbh, it's not in his nature to do something like that but also it did look deliberate... i think this will go down as another one VAR got very wrong and it's a decision that would have changed that whole game
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HLForeman)
it was a tough one to call tbh, it's not in his nature to do something like that but also it did look deliberate... i think this will go down as another one VAR got very wrong and it's a decision that would have changed that whole game
Think so too that Maguires' foul was deliberate and he has to get a sent off. Why do the referees using a VAR anyway, if it does not help to see a clear violent conduct like this? why does the VAR is used anyway, if the referees interpret decisive situations like this one as they feel it? That makes no sense.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (331)
34.52%
No (628)
65.48%

Watched Threads