KAZRA
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello I just found out the I didn't do well on my SJT score. I was going through some personal stuff when I sat the exam. I currently have the chance to go for a face to face interview and I am quite anxious about that. Does anyone have any information on the Face to face interview what should I be expecting? will they be asking me questions on scenarios and see how I will react to that or will I be given options just like the exam paper? I also know that it's 30 minutes long and that it will be stopped regardless of what stage of the review has been reached. Does anyone know about what are the stages or structure of the interview?Thank you I would really appreciate your help as I am currently struggling.
Joe1000000
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
If it's for the civil service then they'll likely be using the STAR approach, what does the job advert say about what skills/abilities will be judged during the interview stage?

Don't worry about Situational Judgement Tests, no one really likes them, you obviously did well enough to pass it.
hhal20550
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KAZRA)
Hello I just found out the I didn't do well on my SJT score. I was going through some personal stuff when I sat the exam. I currently have the chance to go for a face to face interview and I am quite anxious about that. Does anyone have any information on the Face to face interview what should I be expecting? will they be asking me questions on scenarios and see how I will react to that or will I be given options just like the exam paper? I also know that it's 30 minutes long and that it will be stopped regardless of what stage of the review has been reached. Does anyone know about what are the stages or structure of the interview?Thank you I would really appreciate your help as I am currently struggling.
hey I was also very shock when I got an email about that too. it will be last chance for our applications to be reinstated. if you get any more info regarding this please let me know too as I am also struggling and I have no idea how to prepare for this review as I don't know what to expect. Thanks your help is much appreciated
username3130482
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I also got this mail. Feel free to PM
BristolMed1999
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by username3130482)
I also got this mail. Feel free to PM
Any updates on this guys eg. what happened to you last year? xxx much love xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.03%
Okay (43)
29.86%
A bit lacking (51)
35.42%
Not good at all (37)
25.69%

Watched Threads