The Student Room Group

Capgemini 2020 Graduate Programme

Hi,
I don't think i've seen a thread for this yet so decided to make one.

I've just applied for the technology project consultant role today!

Has anyone else applied to any of their graduate schemes and what stage is everyone at?

Scroll to see replies

Hi!I applied for their Graduate Ux research role about 3 weeks ago, and have passed the application, video interview and am waiting to hear if I’ve passed the situational judgment test! It’s been about a week since I did the test so I’m getting nervous as everything else I heard back from really quickly!
Reply 2
Hi, @PandyPanda96 have you heard back yet after the situational strengths test? I applied for the exact same role and received a response a few days ago with an invitation to the AC next month.
Original post by HaHa101
Hi, @PandyPanda96 have you heard back yet after the situational strengths test? I applied for the exact same role and received a response a few days ago with an invitation to the AC next month.

Hi @HaHa101,
Yeah, I also received an invitation around the same time for the AC next month. I’m wondering if it will still be going ahead with the COVID-19 restrictions though!
Reply 4
Original post by PandyPanda96
Hi @HaHa101,
Yeah, I also received an invitation around the same time for the AC next month. I’m wondering if it will still be going ahead with the COVID-19 restrictions though!

Yeah, I dropped them a quick email asking about the AC and they said that they were moving it online. So I'm not too sure what that will entail or what type of things we will have to do.
Hi all,

Has anyone heard anything back from the Capgemini Invent Accelerate Graduate Programme? I completed the video interview in Feb and was informed I passed the video interview mid-March and was told I should expect a call to discuss AC dates. However, I received a later email saying ACs were cancelled (I think due to the COVID-19), and I haven't had an update since then.

Anyone else in a similar position? Or anyone been able to virtually interview for the role?

Thanks!
Reply 6
Original post by maliamalia26
Hi all,

Has anyone heard anything back from the Capgemini Invent Accelerate Graduate Programme? I completed the video interview in Feb and was informed I passed the video interview mid-March and was told I should expect a call to discuss AC dates. However, I received a later email saying ACs were cancelled (I think due to the COVID-19), and I haven't had an update since then.

Anyone else in a similar position? Or anyone been able to virtually interview for the role?

Thanks!

Same here. I've sent an email a few days ago and they said that they are organising the ACs and will contact potential candidates.
Ah I see. Did they say whether the ACs would be remote/online considering the current virus situation? I sent them an email yesterday - awaiting their response. Thanks
Reply 8
No, they didnt clarify that. I guess we can only wait and hope for the best
Original post by jbsup
No, they didnt clarify that. I guess we can only wait and hope for the best

Hey, just a useful update: They got back and informed me that they're arranging virtual online ACs and this should be sorted within the next few weeks, and they'll contact potential AC candidates soon.
Hey! How long after the situation strengths test did they get back to you? I had mine on 24th April and haven’t heard anything back yet?
I just completed my situation strengths test 2 days ago still waiting to hear back from the recruiter.
Reply 12
has anyone heard anything about AC's?
Original post by Valid_user
I just completed my situation strengths test 2 days ago still waiting to hear back from the recruiter.

Do keep us posted when they get back to you, still waiting to hear back
Reply 14
Original post by tmus123

nope, still waiting..
Original post by tmus123

Guys, I just got an email to confirm AC date for the 2nd of June, it's an online AC due to Covid-19.
Guys, I just got an email to confirm AC date for the 2nd of June, it's an online AC due to Covid-19.

Wow that’s amazing they’re finally reaching out. What scheme/programme was this for? Thanks
Reply 17

Congrats! May I ask, for which role did you apply for? I still havent received anything
They’ve emailed me saying they will potentially call me to a AC after passing the strengths test but it’s not very clear :/ heard nothing since
Original post by maliamalia26
Wow that’s amazing they’re finally reaching out. What scheme/programme was this for? Thanks

Thanks! Incredibly nervous 😬 I applied for Software Test Consultant Graduate program

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending