?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone did the assignment?
Anonymous34556.
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
No, I think I’m doing mine in March on the sqa website it says it’s gonna be a manufacturing account, period end financial statement and overhead analysis
Dubontour02
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous34556.)
No, I think I’m doing mine in March on the sqa website it says it’s gonna be a manufacturing account, period end financial statement and overhead analy
Ive not been fully taught Partnerships and my assignment is on Friday so worried that that comes up instead of company
Anonymous34556.
Rep:
?
I don’t think a partnership account will come up you’re more likely to get that in the final exam, how much of the course have you still got to cover ? Good luck !
Dubontour02
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t think a partnership account will come up you’re more likely to get that in the final exam, how much of the course have you still got to cover ? Good luck !
Thank you! I've currently done Budgets, Materials, Process Costing, Overheads, Company Accounts, Manufacturing, service costing and now doing Partnerships so quite a bit in. I don't think there is much left of the course to complete.
Anonymous34556.
Rep:
?
You’ve done quite a bit I’ve just got investment ratios left to do and the assignment. How was your prelim/mock ?
Dubontour02
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You’ve done quite a bit I’ve just got investment ratios left to do and the assignment. How was your prelim/mock
Not bad I got 76%.
User183861
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Has anyone done the assignment? Mines this week and I’m scared it goes really bad/ idk how to revise for it
Hazardous68
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
has anyone done the higher accounting assignment yet? and able to help with whats in it etc
Anonymous34556.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Anyone done the assignment?
Anonymous34556.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
The assignment was decent but now the SQA aren’t taking it into consideration so that’s great
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (226)
33.68%
No (445)
66.32%

Watched Threads