denaturedenzyme
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you guys already firmed your offer?
myinnerthigh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by denaturedenzyme)
Yesss have u
myinnerthigh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Daniellafreedman)
What day is the offer holder day everyone has been invited to?
And do you get a chance to go back to the medical school?
The offer holder for me is 7th of March where in the morning it’s a comprehensive tour of the school and at around 13:00 it’s more focused on the course
Daniellafreedman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by myinnerthigh)
The offer holder for me is 7th of March where in the morning it’s a comprehensive tour of the school and at around 13:00 it’s more focused on the course
Wow sounds so useful! Tell me what it’s like. Bristol have said they will tell me about offer holder days in the next few days so I’ll probably be invited to one a bit later
DGeorge13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have a feeling my mum will be desperate for me to go as she is leaning very towards Bristol on my behalf (interesting discussions will have to be had!)
Daniellafreedman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DGeorge13)
I have a feeling my mum will be desperate for me to go as she is leaning very towards Bristol on my behalf (interesting discussions will have to be had!)
Which other medical schools do you have offers from?
DGeorge13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Currently Newcastle and waiting on two other decisions
myinnerthigh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wow sounds so useful! Tell me what it’s like. Bristol have said they will tell me about offer holder days in the next few days so I’ll probably be invited to one a bit later
Yh kinda looking forward to it
sweetmomma
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DGeorge13)
It was my first choice for my son and ended up being his only offer (unconditional) ... Listen to your Mum. It has such a good feel about the place!
sweetmomma
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
7th march, 1st April, 1st June are on my son's invite.
sweetmomma
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My son has opted for 1st April as it's Wednesday and he works Sat.
sweetmomma
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My son has - it was unconditional so Bristol it is!
braindumble36
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone been given offer days which aren't the 7th March or 1st of April/June? I can't make any of these but would really like to go but it isn't looking possible
(I haven't got my invite email yet)
denaturedenzyme
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by braindumble36)
Has anyone been given offer days which aren't the 7th March or 1st of April/June? I can't make any of these but would really like to go but it isn't looking possible
(I haven't got my invite email yet)
Hey I don’t think the June one is a date, it’s the one you click if you can’t make any of the others they’ll come out with some new ones soon I think
kirstende_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi! i got my offer today and am definitely firming bristol!! does anyone know about accommodation? i’m looking now but it’s so hard! i want to be self catered and colston looks quite good?
denaturedenzyme
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kirstende_)
hi! i got my offer today and am definitely firming bristol!! does anyone know about accommodation? i’m looking now but it’s so hard! i want to be self catered and colston looks quite good?
Heyy! Congrats on your offer! Colston is one I like to I think it’s really close to campus!!!
kirstende_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Heyy! Congrats on your offer! Colston is one I like to I think it’s really close to campus!!!
thank you!! you too ) yes i know!! the pictures look so good, and i really like the flat sizes too - i just don’t know where else to put as my backup!
Paulington
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Unconditional offer firmed, super excited. Can't wait to meet everyone who meets their offer and starts in September.

I've been a Bristol student for two years (currently in my third year) and so excited to go back and study Medicine. If anyone has any questions I may be able to answer some! Nothing accommodation related though as I didn't stay in halls. .
searle2705
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Offer from Bristol today which I will most likely be firming, just got to hear back from Exeter in mid-March
ameliaspencer
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know what the options for offer holder days are? Is March 18 and option?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (195)
53.87%
No, they should still go ahead (52)
14.36%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (115)
31.77%

Watched Threads