?
Report 4 weeks ago
Anyone here got an offer for A108?
NeverNotTired
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What are peoples thought on accom? Kinda stuck between stoke bishop and city centre atm.
Fashuss18
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by NeverNotTired)
What are peoples thought on accom? Kinda stuck between stoke bishop and city centre atm.
I think I’m going for Unite house
I wanted en-suite but its really expensive
tiaka
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I applied for a deferred entry through UCAS and got an offer. Are you thinking about asking to defer?
posborn1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
do parents usually go around with you?
denaturedenzyme
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tiaka)
Hi, I applied for a deferred entry through UCAS and got an offer. Are you thinking about asking to defer?
Hello! I requested to defer last week x just wanted to find some 2021 people!
posborn1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hi again i know i’ve already asked this question but does anyone know what time the offer days end? i really need to book a train ticket and i’ve emailed bristol but they haven’t replied & im starting to worry!! i’ll be going to the april 1 one so i have a while but there’s no info on the email/website? all i know is that it starts at 10 and there’s an academic bit at 1pm :/
Paulington
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by posborn1)
hi again i know i’ve already asked this question but does anyone know what time the offer days end? i really need to book a train ticket and i’ve emailed bristol but they haven’t replied & im starting to worry!! i’ll be going to the april 1 one so i have a while but there’s no info on the email/website? all i know is that it starts at 10 and there’s an academic bit at 1pm :/
If you read the email you got as a confirmation, there is a section saying "You can download the programme for the event now". If you download that programme, it tells you exactly when stuff starts/ends.
denaturedenzyme
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey I'm not sure about exact timing but I think booking train anytime after 6.30 would be the best bet x
kirstende_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
do parents usually go around with you?
i was wondering this! i think my dads coming - better to have two pairs of eyes😂
kirstende_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by NeverNotTired)
i’m going city centre - not huge on partying and want to be close to the shops etc
sweetmomma
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kirstende_)
i’m going city centre - not huge on partying and want to be close to the shops etc
My son is thinking the same.
Ebubeesther
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You can always call them
ameliaspencer
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you go to an offer holder day with someone who has an offer for a different course can you still go to the talks that arent specifically to do with your course together? (If that makes sense haha)
moistmansd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
it ends at around 3:30 from what my booking for it tells me - hope this helps
Fashuss18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is anyone not going to the offer holder day?
kirstende_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by moistmansd)
it ends at around 3:30 from what my booking for it tells me - hope this helps
on the time table, it says there’s a q&a at 4.10 - this is for the 1st april
posborn1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kirstende_)
on the time table, it says there’s a q&a at 4.10 - this is for the 1st april
didn’t realise you had to register to get the full timetable haha so it says end 3.30 but also q&a at 4.10pm but i thinking that optional?
kirstende_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
didn’t realise you had to register to get the full timetable haha so it says end 3.30 but also q&a at 4.10pm but i thinking that optional?
oh yeah when i signed up for it i got an email w it, and it’s called the ‘academic session’ and it runs from 1-4.10 i assume, and yeah i reckon so
Fartunf
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by denaturedenzyme)
Hello everyone! Are you guys firming or insuring bristol?
Definitely firm, i loved it when i visited and im excited to get out of London. What degree are you applying for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (195)
53.87%
No, they should still go ahead (52)
14.36%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (115)
31.77%

Watched Threads