MRes in Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology

Watch
username5140074
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by EstherT9)
I had my offer last Tuesday, what about you guys?
Nothing yet. The portal still says 'application under assessment'.
EstherT9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Sophiefield)
Congratulations! Did you get an email or did it show on the UCL application portal?
Thank you!! I got an email from Rosie, the same account with which you would have confirmed your interview. Best of luck to you guys!
yvonne2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Thank you!! I got an email from Rosie, the same account with which you would have confirmed your interview. Best of luck to you guys!
Congratulations, that must be very exciting! Are you a home student or international?
I had my interview on 12th but haven't heard back yet. I am almost certain of rejection now.
Last edited by yvonne2; 4 days ago
EstherT9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by yvonne2)
Congratulations, that must be very exciting! Are you a home student or international?
I had my interview on 12th but haven't heard back yet. I am almost certain of rejection now.
Thank you! I am a home student, already doing my undergraduate at UCL which may have helped. I wouldn't worry because now is around the time that they said I would be told the outcome (I'm unsure as to why it was earlier). Also, I would not assume rejection because I expect that all of the complications with COVID would have set back their processing significantly. I can imagine it to be an organisational nightmare at the moment, particularly with their students being both here and America. Best of luck, but I wouldn't give up hope just yet!
yvonne2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Thank you! I am a home student, already doing my undergraduate at UCL which may have helped. I wouldn't worry because now is around the time that they said I would be told the outcome (I'm unsure as to why it was earlier). Also, I would not assume rejection because I expect that all of the complications with COVID would have set back their processing significantly. I can imagine it to be an organisational nightmare at the moment, particularly with their students being both here and America. Best of luck, but I wouldn't give up hope just yet!
Thank you, that makes me feel so much better Fingers crossed!!
yvonne2
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
I mailed the programme director, and received this response— ‘We will be getting in touch over the next couple of weeks to confirm the panel’s decision.’.
Is anyone still waiting??
madeofcolour
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
Congratulations on your offer! How was your interview, if you don't mind me asking?
Yuqing_iac
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
I mailed the programme director, and received this response— ‘We will be getting in touch over the next couple of weeks to confirm the panel’s decision.’.
Is anyone still waiting??
Hello~ I am still waiting for their decision... I thought they said that the results would come out this week during the interview...I guess I got it wrong...
yvonne2
Rep:
?
Report 21 hours ago
(Original post by Yuqing_iac)
Hello~ I am still waiting for their decision... I thought they said that the results would come out this week during the interview...I guess I got it wrong...
Same. I was expecting the decisions this week. When did you have your interview? Hopefully we will both hear soon!
Yuqing_iac
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
Same. I was expecting the decisions this week. When did you have your interview? Hopefully we will both hear soon!
Mine was in 3.9... I have been checking my e-mail like twenty times a day for three weeks.. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (45)
60%
No (30)
40%

Watched Threads