student-1911
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hellooo, I haven’t seen anything on here so far so I just wanted to start a thread for cardiff dentistry offer holders
just wanted to ask if there’s an offer holders day for dentistry?? and also have any of you decided on what accommodation you want to apply for?
studentx18
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
How did you guys find the MMI interviews? Do you feel like preparation helped? x
Yehoshua
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by student-1911)
Hellooo, I haven’t seen anything on here so far so I just wanted to start a thread for cardiff dentistry offer holders
just wanted to ask if there’s an offer holders day for dentistry?? and also have any of you decided on what accommodation you want to apply for?
Hi, I'm holding onto a deferred place from last yr. Idk about a offer holders day. But for accoms, I picked Taly North. Many students regret picking it as it's quite far from the main campus, but for dental students it's quite convenient. There's a Tesco and macs nearby, also an option for quite-living. Talybont can get quite noisy at night when the students return from drinking.
alevelstudent216
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi, does anyone know if there's a thread for people who have places at Cardiff sept 2020?
Last edited by ecolier; 5 months ago
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by alevelstudent216)
Hi, does anyone know if there's a thread for people who have places at Cardiff sept 2020?
Is this thread not good enough? :lol:

Please don't ask for group chats, they are not allowed on TSR for your protection.
PSHA1812
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
What laptop are you buying?
alevelstudent216
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by PSHA1812)
What laptop are you buying?
I'm using my same laptop from school; a 2017 MacBook
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
55.75%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.25%

Watched Threads