Dating help?!?!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi, I go to an all-girls school and I'm just kind of sick of all of my friends having boyfriends and when being asked if I've ever had a boyfriend replying no because it leads people thinking I must be some sort of psycho. even when I did know some boys none liked me but we were REALLY young. It's especially embarrassing because I'm in year 10. I don't even know any boys!!
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No one would think you were a psycho- it’s reasonable why you wouldn’t as you are from an all girl school so it would reduce your choices finding someone you like.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Tinder or Bumble apps should help you. And be self confident, don’t worry about what others might think about you, be yourself. And it happens that when you are in all boy’s or girl’s schools is completely normal that your social circle is much smaller. I hope I helped to cheer you up.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PetitePanda)
No one would think you were a psycho- it’s reasonable why you wouldn’t as you are from an all girl school so it would reduce your choices finding someone you like.
Thanks but sometimes i see my friends surrounded by loving boyfriends and texts saying theyre beautiful. I do get compliments on looks and all that just never frm someone who chose me over everyone else which noone seems to do.I havent even got a bsf. Im feel like im always second prettiest, second nicest, second cleverest. I just feel like if one person chose me over everyone else id feel okay
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Tinder or Bumble apps should help you. And be self confident, don’t worry about what others might think about you, be yourself. And it happens that when you are in all boy’s or girl’s schools is completely normal that your social circle is much smaller. I hope I helped to cheer you up.
I would but im 16 which is too young for dating apps
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Sorry I missed that. But you’re very very young as you say, and in a couple of years looking back at all this worries will be something of the past. It’s a hard age for sure. Remember to be strong and that being self confident is attractive for men regardless of your specific look. The best age comes at around 22, and then you will think of school as a little world and maybe you will have a boyfriend already. So if I were you I would enjoy and change my perception of things even if the environment is hard. Sport might help to keep you fit or beautiful. If not, walking also helps to keep you fit. Best wishes and just ask if you need to talk. 👍👍
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi, I go to an all-girls school and I'm just kind of sick of all of my friends having boyfriends and when being asked if I've ever had a boyfriend replying no because it leads people thinking I must be some sort of psycho. even when I did know some boys none liked me but we were REALLY young. It's especially embarrassing because I'm in year 10. I don't even know any boys!!
Hi dont worry about it,
I went to a private all girls school, you will find you have plenty of time to meet boys socially outside of school, like I did.
Dont be pressurized into getting into a relationship, just because all your friends have, yours will come in time, as mine did.
You will be pleased you didn't rush. X
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
How are you 16 but in year 10?
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They might be born earlier so they would born too late for year 11
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
They might be born earlier so they would born too late for year 11
Ohhhhhhhh,makes sense 😁
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Trust me, I know how that feels. I've been at an all-girls all my life, you're not behind or missing out on anything. You'll find more opportunities to meet guys when you're older (and more ready and mature.) so for now, focus on your schoolwork! My classmates who were in relationships found it hard to balance their relationship and their schoolwork, although it's different for everyone.
Anonymous #1
I moved to the UK in year 2 and for some reason was put in year 1. Like someone commented I think maybe because of my late birth. I never really questioned it as I'd hate moving up bc I hate the year above me, as in I hate the students. (they're snobby and rude)
David Getling
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Believe me, when it comes to most boys of your age you really aren't missing anything! Be happy with yourself. Having a boyfriend isn't compulsory. You've got plenty of time before worrying about becoming an old maid. And many old maids are much more content than women who have partners.

I'll never forget a tee shirt I saw when I was just a few years older then you. A girl was wearing it. On the front it said "a woman needs a man" and on the back it said "like a fish needs a bicycle".
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (144)
29.94%
No (337)
70.06%

Watched Threads