The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Accommodation

Next year I would be studying as an Erasmus student at the University of South Wales. I would there for the whole next academic year (2020/2021). I am looking for accommodation close to the Treforest campus so if there is any accommodation available contact me. Thank you.
Original post by claudia_garpas
Next year I would be studying as an Erasmus student at the University of South Wales. I would there for the whole next academic year (2020/2021). I am looking for accommodation close to the Treforest campus so if there is any accommodation available contact me. Thank you.

Have you thought of seeking advice from the accommodation section at the university to see what they can offer. Possibly staying in halls of residence.
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
I did that but since I'm not from UK I cannot apply for accommodation there until my current university contacts with the University of South Wales telling them that I would be an Erasmus student. I'm afraid that I wouldn't have any room available for booking when this will happen. That's why I'm looking for more options. So if anyone has something that can help me I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Original post by claudia_garpas
I did that but since I'm not from UK I cannot apply for accommodation there until my current university contacts with the University of South Wales telling them that I would be an Erasmus student. I'm afraid that I wouldn't have any room available for booking when this will happen. That's why I'm looking for more options. So if anyone has something that can help me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

https://www.bing.com/aclk?ld=e3zmA8NvsFoNoJYu8LhKolGzVUCUwEmU2tGRpH2ndkQFv5Po4xh6mVLW2ECiaFKb6UhMYyx5tXvHC8uWETgb9s_hfyVJ-FLjhW-4F5jRd267LsBDAVCmuUODF4lXloGa7uuisXbPZN6rkZkDz8mN0Tzdk72kiB7hdY8x8ThD9HUXaTCCco&u=aHR0cHMlM2ElMmYlMmZzdHVyZW50cy5jb20lMmZzdHVkZW50LWFjY29tbW9kYXRpb24lMmZwb250eXByaWRkJTJmdHJlZm9yZXN0JTNmX2FkJTNkYnMtZHNrLXBvbnR5cHJpZGQlMjZuZSUzZDUxLjYxMzcxJTI1MkMtMy4yNzY4JTI2c3clM2Q1MS41NzQ5MSUyNTJDLTMuMzc3JTI2dXRtX3NvdXJjZSUzZGJpbmclMjZ1dG1fbWVkaXVtJTNkY3Bj&rlid=25e2ab1ea1161a4792daf54ce3e0a935

Treforest is a very small place and I suspect there might be limited accommodation there. You might need to look at Pontypridd which isnt far away and travel in. You could also consider Cardiff which has far more to offer being a big student city and is about 30 minutes by train possibly less. There has just been flooding in the Pontypridd area so that might be worth enquiring when you are booking accommodation.

Quick Reply