?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Today is the day 😂😂
s.gotera
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ahhhh ikr, im trying not to stress myself out, cos ik it's only a summer school. but it lowkey feels like i've already applied😂 anyways good luck to u and everyone on here! xxx
sm0009
Badges: 14
Report 1 month ago
ahhh i'm nervous !! is there a rough time we should expect an email?
Student1900
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
(Original post by s.gotera)
ahhhh ikr, im trying not to stress myself out, cos ik it's only a summer school. but it lowkey feels like i've already applied😂 anyways good luck to u and everyone on here! xxx
Sameee😂😂 I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was to check my emails 😂😂 good luck to u too xxx
Student1900
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
(Original post by sm0009)
ahhh i'm nervous !! is there a rough time we should expect an email?
"Late evening "😂😂😭😭
s.gotera
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
last year it came out at about 4pm. tho apparently it's going to come out in the late evening
sm0009
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Student1900)
"Late evening "😂😂😭😭
thanks!! everyone update eachother x
s.gotera
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
guys i just checked UNIQ twitter and it says: "Good luck to everyone waiting to find out the result of their #UNIQ2020 application today. You should receive an email this afternoon letting you know the outcome 🙂" so i'm assuming they'll email results starting in the afternoon towards late evening ahh
sm0009
Report 1 month ago
If you check the UNIQ instagram page it says emails are currently being sent out. It also says if you haven’t received an email yet you should receive one “very soon.” I haven’t received anything yet - good luck all - this is it !
sm0009
Report 1 month ago
just got a rejection for english... we move😤
TheTiger_
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got my acceptance email earlier today!! Good stuff Engineering if anyone is wondering
DaQuestioner
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheTiger_)
Got my acceptance email earlier today!! Good stuff Engineering if anyone is wondering
What are your GCSE grades? (I missed the application deadline, but just wondering if I would've been accepted with my grades anyway)
TheTiger_
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DaQuestioner)
What are your GCSE grades? (I missed the application deadline, but just wondering if I would've been accepted with my grades anyway)
Eh, they were ok. 998888877 (plus an AS in film studies but I can't remember if that was relevant ). Also a 6 in French but we don't speak about that . UNIQ also take into account where you live, your school and if your parents went to uni to decide how to allocate places.

I applied on the last day though! During break time x)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (242)
60.65%
No (82)
20.55%
Not sure (75)
18.8%

Watched Threads