What does my boyfriend mean?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
We're going through a rough patch. The other day he said he wishes we could start all over again. Does it sound like he's done with the relationship?
Blueclueless
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We're going through a rough patch. The other day he said he wishes we could start all over again. Does it sound like he's done with the relationship?
It just sounds like he regrets a lot of the fighting that’s happened
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You should be asking him what he means and what he wants.

Doesn't sound like it's done though.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
You should be asking him what he means and what he wants.

Doesn't sound like it's done though.
I have asked him and he still wants me but emphasises the amount of work we have to do now, so I just think he feels very disheartened
Anonymous #1
Any other thoughts?
David Getling
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Sounds like what he should be saying is I'm sorry for being such a **** and treating you so badly. If he's not man enough to say it then you should ditch him.
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
It sounds like he wants to go back and start at square one. Maybe he misses the closeness you once shared before the rough patch happened. Is the rough patch some outside event (e.g. one of you losing your job)

Maybe you can both get over these hurdles together. Tell him you wish you could start all over again, as you care for him. If he cares for you, this will have a positive effect. Talk it over with love and understanding.

If he was done with the relationship he would tell you, so stay positive!
WazzWazz98
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I have asked him and he still wants me but emphasises the amount of work we have to do now, so I just think he feels very disheartened
i thunk he's being realistic that you two have a lot to do to salvage things
doesn't mean it's not possible to sort things out though..nor that he doesn't want to
but TALK to him! that's probably what got you guys into this mess to begin with. You wont know what the other is thinking if you don't ask and have it out
ivanovpasha8
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
He means that he wanted to have a fresh start with you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (676)
41.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.2%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed