The Student Room Group

Social Work 2020 UU Queens

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by AHanna83
It’s maybe just an information session or maybe it’ll be removed as the timetable isn’t finalised yet. Just keep an eye on it. I’d say if there’s a class that day they’ll let us know directly

Cheers :smile:
Reply 941
Original post by Socialworkerlo20
Hey, no I haven’t received any email about the bursary. I thought we applied for it when we start. Is this from the university?

Hey, did you ever receive your NISCC registration number? I've just registered but haven't received a number yet. I also noticed on their website that they don't require anyone to pay fees until October 1st. For the DoH bursary it looks like we need a NISCC registration number... I'm fairly confused with it all!
Original post by Éad
Hey, did you ever receive your NISCC registration number? I've just registered but haven't received a number yet. I also noticed on their website that they don't require anyone to pay fees until October 1st. For the DoH bursary it looks like we need a NISCC registration number... I'm fairly confused with it all!

Hi, someone from Queens told us just to go ahead and fill in the bursary application and send it off. The NISCC number can be given at a later date
This is so confusing because I was advised by someone is Queens to wait. But I think I might just send it off anyway
Anyone at Belfast Met / ulster, who did you put down as your endorser for NISCC and where did you put the details?
Original post by Sharons6983
Anyone at Belfast Met / ulster, who did you put down as your endorser for NISCC and where did you put the details?

NISCC told me to leave it blank for student social worker application. 😊
Anyone going to swc does anyone know where to get your log in details to register on swc website ?
Original post by Grainnecurran
Anyone going to swc does anyone know where to get your log in details to register on swc website ?

Hi Grannie, I’m starting at SWC on Monday also, I have received two emails this evening to register and one from the course director. Maybe check your junk box?
Also starting Swc on Monday, will be nice to meet you all.
Has anybody who's meant to be getting a maintance loan not gotten it yet??
I don’t think we get it until 25th of September at the earliest
Reply 951
Hi

Does anyone have the timetable for QUB yet? I just got an offer made to me today and I’m in such a panic to get everything sorted! Especially my two children: any help appreciated :smile: xx
Join the Facebook group it’s called queens social work 2020 x
Hi guys, How did you all find the interview process for social work? Did you all get a offer first year of applying? I apply this year for 2021 entry
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest