Robocco
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
So I am returning to my studies in june of this year but joining the september 2019/2020 cohort. I applied for the 2019/2020 student finance, however, it has been withdrawn because I am not enrolled on to the course yet (due to not joining until june). Underneath the withdrawn notification is says I need to apply using a pn1 form. However, when I phoned student finance they said I dont need to fill in this form and when I enrol the uni will let them know of my change of circumstances and that my application will be accepted. Is this true? As I didnt think a withdrawn application could be reopened.
Many thanks
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Robocco)
So I am returning to my studies in june of this year but joining the september 2019/2020 cohort. I applied for the 2019/2020 student finance, however, it has been withdrawn because I am not enrolled on to the course yet (due to not joining until june). Underneath the withdrawn notification is says I need to apply using a pn1 form. However, when I phoned student finance they said I dont need to fill in this form and when I enrol the uni will let them know of my change of circumstances and that my application will be accepted. Is this true? As I didnt think a withdrawn application could be reopened.
Many thanks
Hello Robocco,

When did you withdraw from your course?

Have you attended any years of the course?

Can you confirm the university and course details?

Thanks, Lynsey.
Robocco
Rep:
?
I done 9 months of the course last year before suspending it after having a baby. I reapplied for zrudent finance for this year and I will be returning in june to the same course at the same university. However student finance withdrew my application because I hadn't returned in september
Robocco
Rep:
?
It was my first year too
Chloe egerton
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve started college in September applied for student finance got letter that said approved but online account says application withdrawn why is this thanxs
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chloe egerton)
I’ve started college in September applied for student finance got letter that said approved but online account says application withdrawn why is this thanxs
Hi Chloe, this means the university has contacted us to withdraw your application, you should speak to the university to find out why.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.1%
I'm not sure (59)
4.5%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (386)
29.42%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.82%
I'm not a current university student (645)
49.16%

Watched Threads