Diagnostic radiography

Watch
Madz000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I just got a conditional offer from Sheffield halaam University. I wanted to know what’s it’s like to study at this university? Plus the best accommodation for first year students?. My preference would be somewhere close to the campus. Would it be the collegiate campus where all the lectures take place?
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Madz000)
Hi I just got a conditional offer from Sheffield halaam University. I wanted to know what’s it’s like to study at this university? Plus the best accommodation for first year students?. My preference would be somewhere close to the campus. Would it be the collegiate campus where all the lectures take place?
Hi Madz000,

Congratulations on your offer to study Diagnostic Radiography at Hallam! You can chat to our current students on UniBuddy about the ins and outs of studying here - they'll be happy to answer any questions you have

The best accommodation will depend on what you're looking for and your price range; do you want to live in halls with several other people (these vary from 3-10 people in a flat) or do you want to live in a studio all to yourself? It may be worth checking out our accommodation online or coming to visit on one of our next course open days where a few accommodation options will be available to view.

Your lectures/seminars/practical sessions are likely to all be at the collegiate campus where all our Health & Social care facilities are so it is worth locating towards this area. Accommodation in this area is Summerfield Street, LIV Student, Headford House and The Forge all offering different things.

It might also be worth posting in our accommodation forum so people searching this term may be able to answer you.

Let me know if you have any other questions,
- Ella :five:
Madz000
Rep:
?
Thank you, does Sheffield halaam university offer jobs to students?
Rubystarr
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you, does Sheffield halaam university offer jobs to students?
Hi Madz000! I've accepted my offer to study at hallam too for diagnostic radiography. I'd love to get to know someone on the same course! ☺️
Madz000
Rep:
?
Hiya same have you applied for accomadation?
Rubystarr
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya same have you applied for accomadation?
No, I'll be staying at home while I study as its not far for me!
Madz000
Rep:
?
Cool have you made Sheffield your firm choice
Rubystarr
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cool have you made Sheffield your firm choice
Yes 😊
Madz000
Rep:
?
Cool I’ll be seeing you there September 2020
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
29.82%
No (313)
70.18%

Watched Threads