what where the English lit a level 2019 papers

Watch this thread
123roskher
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone know what the questions where for these bellow:

Drama Othello and a streetcar named desire paper 1 edexcel 2019 English lit a level
prose the handsmaid tale and Frankenstein paper 2 edexcel 2019 English lit a level
poetry poems of the decade and the wife of bath paper 3 edexcel 2019 English lit a level
SweetSummerx
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 123roskher)

Drama Othello and a streetcar named desire paper 1 edexcel 2019 English lit a level
prose the handsmaid tale and Frankenstein paper 2 edexcel 2019 English lit a level
poetry poems of the decade and the wife of bath paper 3 edexcel 2019 English lit a level
I’ve attached a link to their website where you can look up the exam papers you want

https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...ries=June-2019
SweetSummerx
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Sorry just realised they haven’t released the 2019 papers yet.
Can try looking at last years forum for some clues?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...875154&page=18
anjum.x
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 123roskher)

did you find anything for paper 3 ?????
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (38)
29.69%
Take a gap year (18)
14.06%
Resit my exams (34)
26.56%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (18)
14.06%
I don't know yet (14)
10.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.69%

Watched Threads