The Student Room Group

Heartwarming thing

What is the most heartwarming thing you have ever seen?
Small animals
I see heartwarming things everyday I'm at work (work in a surgical department) so they're too numerous to say but one thing always gets me is how good the staff are with the little kids coming in for surgery. They're often scared and cry easily but the staff are great at distraction.
We also give the kids' teddies bandages and plasters ready for when they come round. It cheers them up and it's just lovely to see, especially as everyone always wants to be the one to do the bandages lol.
Original post by Anonymous
I see heartwarming things everyday I'm at work (work in a surgical department) so they're too numerous to say but one thing always gets me is how good the staff are with the little kids coming in for surgery. They're often scared and cry easily but the staff are great at distraction.
We also give the kids' teddies bandages and plasters ready for when they come round. It cheers them up and it's just lovely to see, especially as everyone always wants to be the one to do the bandages lol.

Omg that is so wholesome
Original post by PetitePanda
Omg that is so wholesome

The teddies are always so cute looking too. There was a little blanket teddy (Teddy head and arms but a blanket bottom half) a kid had and one of the staff gave it a head bandage. It was the cutest thing ever.
The teddies are always so cute looking too. There was a little blanket teddy (Teddy head and arms but a blanket bottom half) a kid had and one of the staff gave it a head bandage. It was the cutest thing ever.

Omg thats so cute

That's really cute. It's nice to see the kids being happy for the simple things that you're showing to them. Seeing the smile on their faces can really lighten up your mood on a tiring day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending