The Student Room Group

GCSE French help???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hffhgghhghg
no I don't sorry. any other places you'd prefer? I have WhatsApp and Skype if that's useful?

Oh that's fine, we can just talk on here then, I'll pm you :smile:
Original post by esha_aaaaaaaaaaa
i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me, i'm in year 10 but really panicking about french, genuinely think i'm going to fail lol, is anyone interested in joining a group chat for french help or to share notes or revision techniques? I would literally be grateful for any help at this point

you will fail because french is hard. C'est chatte!!!
ok sure :smile:
no, you won't fail. I thought French was hard until I found a way to learn it and now I find it easy as if it's my own language
Original post by hffhgghhghg
no, you won't fail. I thought French was hard until I found a way to learn it and now I find it easy as if it's my own language

Do you get lots of chatte now?
Original post by Esha_aaaaaaaaaaa
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me, I'm in year 10 but really panicking about French, genuinely think I'm going to fail lol, is anyone interested in joining a group chat for french help or to share notes or revision techniques? I would literally be grateful for any help at this point

hi, I'm french, I could help you if you want.
Reply 46
Original post by Gundabad(good)
you will fail because french is hard. C'est chatte!!!

Chatte? 😂 it’s female cat?
Original post by aliencoming
hi, I'm french, I could help you if you want.

Oh my gosh that would be amazing, thanks x
Reply 48
I achieved a 9 in GCSE french in 2018 too, I’m on track for an A/A* at a level, if you have any questions or would like some advice feel free to PM me, I’ve helped some other people with French before on TSR :smile:
Original post by Deggs_14
I achieved a 9 in GCSE french in 2018 too, I’m on track for an A/A* at a level, if you have any questions or would like some advice feel free to PM me, I’ve helped some other people with French before on TSR :smile:

Thanks, that would be fantastic!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending