Jerniferdoyle94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys I’m due to start my nursing degree in March this year and I was wondering will I get my induction timetable before the enroll date or after?
~MJ~
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I too start March and have already enrolled? but im hoping we get details of the induction week before we start otherwise I don't have a clue where to go or when..

I did receive an email from the Uni saying they would be in touch with details of the induction week so hopefully it will come through with a bit of notice so i can make childcare arrangements.
Last edited by ~MJ~; 1 month ago
Jerniferdoyle94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ~MJ~)
I too start March and have already enrolled? but im hoping we get details of the induction week before we start otherwise I don't have a clue where to go or when..

I did receive an email from the Uni saying they would be in touch with details of the induction week so hopefully it will come through with a bit of notice so i can make childcare arrangements.
Thank you for replying, I’m a late applicant so my enrolment day is on the 30th March that’s what is says on my before you arrive I might ring up though to see if that’s correct. Yeah I’m the same I can’t do much with childcare without my timetable 🙈
Kim82!
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya
I start 30th March so I enrol 30th too 😊

Kim
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
61.68%
No (64)
38.32%

Watched Threads