How did your relationship change with your friend once you started dating?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have a crush on this guy and from talking to my friend, I know he also feels the same way, but he's afraid things may be tense if he tells me.

He's a really good friend and I'm unsure what would happen if we ever got together. We're pretty sarcastic and jokey towards one another now and I just don't know if things would change. I've never been in a relationship before so although I do want to be with him, I not exactly sure what that actually means
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My partner was a good friend of mine before we got together, and I can't say it was all too much different from any other relationship if I'm honest. It was just easier if anything because we both already knew each other quite well.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MidgetFever)
My partner was a good friend of mine before we got together, and I can't say it was all too much different from any other relationship if I'm honest. It was just easier if anything because we both already knew each other quite well.
Ah okay thank you so much
How did you start with the more intimate stuff like kissing and cuddling etc. Did it just happen or was it more gradual?
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most of my exs are friends and it didnt change much expect we dont talk to each other often since we naturally got distance and they wanted to text other girls. It might be weird at the start but you will miss the friendship you'll have so it wont change that much
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ah okay thank you so much
How did you start with the more intimate stuff like kissing and cuddling etc. Did it just happen or was it more gradual?
It kinda just happened if I'm honest, more of an 'in the moment' thing as opposed to building up to it.
ivanovserega794
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have a crush on this guy and from talking to my friend, I know he also feels the same way, but he's afraid things may be tense if he tells me.

He's a really good friend and I'm unsure what would happen if we ever got together. We're pretty sarcastic and jokey towards one another now and I just don't know if things would change. I've never been in a relationship before so although I do want to be with him, I not exactly sure what that actually means
That's a risk to take. But since you are friends before dating, I think that you'd be fine being together since you already knew each other well.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ivanovserega794)
That's a risk to take. But since you are friends before dating, I think that you'd be fine being together since you already knew each other well.
Yeah that's true
I guess I'll give it a little bit of time, see if anything goes anywhere
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (220)
33.74%
No (432)
66.26%

Watched Threads