Omkark75
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I am from India. I am applying to various UK universities. I have received the degree transcripts from my university. How do I send the transcripts from India to Alliance Manchester Business School, Cass Business School, University of Nottingham Business School, etc.?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Omkark75)
I am from India. I am applying to various UK universities. I have received the degree transcripts from my university. How do I send the transcripts from India to Alliance Manchester Business School, Cass Business School, University of Nottingham Business School, etc.?
You need to contact them and ask them what the acceptable formats are.
Have you done that?

For AllIance it says. copies on application and originals on registration.

Academic Transcript and Degree Certificate

You will need to submit a copy of your official transcript and it must include the modules and grades that you have obtained to date.

If you have already graduated, you need to supply a copy of your degree certificate along with your final degree transcript confirming the title of your award, your final grade and date of completion. If your degree certificate and transcript are not in English, you will need to attach an official certified translation.

You do not need to send original copies of your degree certificate and transcripts during the application process. If your application is successful, you will need to bring the original documents with you when you register on the course in September.

https://www.alliancembs.manchester.a...ing-documents/

You can look up CASS, Nottingham etc yourself now ive shown you what you are looking for.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads