Son73£38
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am 26 years old born to Muslim family I’m lesbian I was with a women for 5 years she cheated and destroyed my life over and over again at that point of my life I wanted to die then be alive she is so arrogant of what she did no remorse at all she ruined two life’s and walked away she claims because we are Muslim she won’t get karma because it’s haram in Islam I just wanna know if that is the case why did I go though that and she got nothing in Return she just living her life nothing happened to her while I’m suffering 2 years on I still hide the pain and kills and I’m not sure if I want to keep the faith
Chowderzzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Firstly, don’t turn away from the religion. Do more research on the topic. Do you pray daily? If not try to because praying Namaz, doing dua and repenting for sins can be very lifting to the heart. InshaAllah May you find peace.

In terms of the question: was the other person Muslim? And I can’t really understand it so can you just reiterate the question?
TimotheeLaurie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not a Muslim but I’m a Christian and when I’m in a bad situation, I pray to God.
exams6700
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Son73£38)
I am 26 years old born to Muslim family I’m lesbian I was with a women for 5 years she cheated and destroyed my life over and over again at that point of my life I wanted to die then be alive she is so arrogant of what she did no remorse at all she ruined two life’s and walked away she claims because we are Muslim she won’t get karma because it’s haram in Islam I just wanna know if that is the case why did I go though that and she got nothing in Return she just living her life nothing happened to her while I’m suffering 2 years on I still hide the pain and kills and I’m not sure if I want to keep the faith
Don't turn away from the religion. This is a test from Allah. Allah will help you through this, think of it as that Allah is teaching you a lesson, you may not know the lesson he's trying to teach you but later on you will understand.
Take the example of a child trying to touch a hot pan of water. His mother slaps his hand away. At this point the child will cry and hate the mother, in reality not understanding that the mother is protecting him. In the same way we don't understand Allah completely but we have to trust him. He is testing us and teaching us through these test. And the result of this pain you are going through will inshalllah be a house in Jannah
And you may think i've sinned how will Allah forgive me? Well lucky for you Allah is the most merciful. He forgave a man who killed 99 men so what makes you think he won't forgive you?
You may think i've made duaa to Allah and they aren't being accepted, well Allah is listening and Allah is the most knowledgeable. Just like a child wants sweets and chocolates all day, the mother giving it will ruin the childs health so the mother gives it at the right time. In the same way Allah is the best of planners and knows when you need what you are asking for. If you don’t get it in this world then in the next world it will be 10 times better! Cry in your duaa, pour your heart out and tell Allah everything. He is the best of listeners and will always be there for you. A friend may get tired of listening, might be busy when you need them but never is Allah too busy to help you or to listen to you. So turn to Allah in duaa

And most importantly pray your salaah. Salaah will ease everything.
I was taught then when you feel down read the translation of surah duha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoqhNz7wD3I
I could go on but I feel like I'm waffling! But may Allah make it easy for you. PM me if you need anything
Last edited by exams6700; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (189)
15.5%
Uncertainty around my education (199)
16.32%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (119)
9.76%
Isolating with family (85)
6.97%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (47)
3.86%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (105)
8.61%
Loneliness (118)
9.68%
Financial worries (52)
4.27%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (110)
9.02%
Exposure to negative news/social media (89)
7.3%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (106)
8.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise