fayes101
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone heard about offers for psychology and neuroscience with year abroad. Been waiting since 8th October. This is my last one I'm waiting for and it's just such a long wait
theogwhiz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm guessing you're talking about the course at King's? If so, I contacted the admissions team and recieved the following reply regarding decisions for Neuroscience and Psychology with a Year's Professional Placement:

'Thank you for your message and thank you for your application to Neuroscience and Psychology with a Year's Professional Placement.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in providing you with a decision on your application to Neuroscience and Psychology with a Year's Professional Placement BSc (Full-time). Your application is still under consideration and remains important to us.

As this is a competitive programme, and in order to ensure fairness to all applicants, we will be placing applications we deem strong enough for the programme to be placed on hold, while we consider the number of places remaining. Once we have received and assessed all applications, we will be able to make our final decisions.

We aim to make our final decisions before 31st March 2020.'

Hope this helps.
fayes101
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by theogwhiz)
I'm guessing you're talking about the course at King's? If so, I contacted the admissions team and recieved the following reply regarding decisions for Neuroscience and Psychology with a Year's Professional Placement:

'Thank you for your message and thank you for your application to Neuroscience and Psychology with a Year's Professional Placement.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in providing you with a decision on your application to Neuroscience and Psychology with a Year's Professional Placement BSc (Full-time). Your application is still under consideration and remains important to us.

As this is a competitive programme, and in order to ensure fairness to all applicants, we will be placing applications we deem strong enough for the programme to be placed on hold, while we consider the number of places remaining. Once we have received and assessed all applications, we will be able to make our final decisions.

We aim to make our final decisions before 31st March 2020.'

Hope this helps.
Thanks so much for this, kings is my last one I'm waiting to hear from. I just need to get on a firm and insure my choices. Then I can get on with my studies. This has been the most stressful 4 months of my life
theogwhiz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fayes101)
Thanks so much for this, kings is my last one I'm waiting to hear from. I just need to get on a firm and insure my choices. Then I can get on with my studies. This has been the most stressful 4 months of my life
Trust me I can relate on the whole stress thing. You think you've got past something and there's another hurdle. Good luck with everything!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (156)
30.17%
No (361)
69.83%

Watched Threads