Mkb2510
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anybody who has applied for a vacation scheme with Gateley heard back from them yet? It's been nearly 2 weeks since the deadline.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mkb2510)
Has anybody who has applied for a vacation scheme with Gateley heard back from them yet? It's been nearly 2 weeks since the deadline.
Just be patient and wait at least 4-6 weeks.
Its for the summer. what is the rush? You do realise they have other priorities and they will have rather a lot of applications to get through?
Mkb2510
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Just be patient and wait at least 4-6 weeks.
Its for the summer. what is the rush? You do realise they have other priorities and they will have rather a lot of applications to get through?
Hi, I'm not criticising the firm, I'm just curious as all of the other firms I've applied to for a VS had replied by now! I understand how busy they are, considering I've already had several interviews and assessment centres I appreciate how much preparation and time goes into assessing applicants! There's no rush, it's just exams and coursework deadlines are fast approaching!
999tigger
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I'm not criticising the firm, I'm just curious as all of the other firms I've applied to for a VS had replied by now! I understand how busy they are, considering I've already had several interviews and assessment centres I appreciate how much preparation and time goes into assessing applicants! There's no rush, it's just exams and coursework deadlines are fast approaching!
Then focus on whats important and stop using it as a distraction. They either say yes or no. law firms arent beholden to other law firms about their vacation schemes. Focus on whats important.
Mkb2510
Rep:
?
Then focus on whats important and stop using it as a distraction. They either say yes or no. law firms arent beholden to other law firms about their vacation schemes. Focus on whats important.
That's my point! It's not a distraction, my applications are of primary importance at the moment so it would be useful to know if anyone has heard back/ knows when were expected to receive a response so I can plan my time around preparing for interviews.
llllll333
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
OP is literally just wondering if anyone has heard back, which is completely fair enough. Not necessarily ‘using it as a distraction’.

However, to OP, I wouldn’t worry yet as 2 weeks isn’t long in terms of hearing back from firms. I’m sure you’ll hear back soon. Best of luck!
999tigger
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by llllll333)
OP is literally just wondering if anyone has heard back, which is completely fair enough. Not necessarily ‘using it as a distraction’.

However, to OP, I wouldn’t worry yet as 2 weeks isn’t long in terms of hearing back from firms. I’m sure you’ll hear back soon. Best of luck!
If you say so.
Mkb2510
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by llllll333)

Hi,

Thanks so much for your response! I still haven't heard anything as of yet but I'm sure I'll hear back soon!
Aima.rizwan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,

Thanks so much for your response! I still haven't heard anything as of yet but I'm sure I'll hear back soon!
Hi, just heard back - got through to the assessment day but cause of COVID-19 they will confirm the date hope this helps
ellasmith
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Aima.rizwan)
Hi, just heard back - got through to the assessment day but cause of COVID-19 they will confirm the date hope this helps
Hey, congrats! Which office is this for?
Aima.rizwan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by ellasmith)
Hey, congrats! Which office is this for?
Thank you!! And Manchester!!! If anyone has any advice please do let me know!!
Last edited by Aima.rizwan; 6 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (57)
61.29%
No (36)
38.71%

Watched Threads