The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
As more universities are deciding to teach students online till the summer of 2021, would it be worth deferring a year in case Dundee also decides to do the same?
Original post by kai1234
As more universities are deciding to teach students online till the summer of 2021, would it be worth deferring a year in case Dundee also decides to do the same?

I mea personally I wouldn't make a big decison like that based on an assumption that Dundee might. I would wait for more concrete information from Dundee itself and when it is confirmed make a decision. It's just if u would do tht now u would be hasty and regret it later if it's not true.
Reply 62
Original post by Mina_2002
I mea personally I wouldn't make a big decison like that based on an assumption that Dundee might. I would wait for more concrete information from Dundee itself and when it is confirmed make a decision. It's just if u would do tht now u would be hasty and regret it later if it's not true.

You do make a valid point. I guess it's better to have concrete information. And most uni are expected to start by October. Thank you though :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending