Studying abroad expenses outside europe

Watch
blinkedkiwi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi i'm looking to study abroad in south korea, i was wondering about what student finance can help with - flights and visas for example. Also if anyone has studied abroad in south korea, what is it like?
Shirohige
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by blinkedkiwi)
Hi i'm looking to study abroad in south korea, i was wondering about what student finance can help with - flights and visas for example. Also if anyone has studied abroad in south korea, what is it like?
Hi,

Is this for part of a course that your studying in the uk for example, a year abroad? If its just you wanting to study abroad i doubt SF can give any funding.
blinkedkiwi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Shirohige)
Hi,

Is this for part of a course that your studying in the uk for example, a year abroad? If its just you wanting to study abroad i doubt SF can give any funding.
it's part of my course, i have the option to go abroad for the autumn term
Shirohige
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it's part of my course, i have the option to go abroad for the autumn term
Ahhh ok, i think their might be some travel grant for that but definetely call SFE on monday and ask
murpo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi

If eligible then you can apply for the Travel Grant to claim back costs. The amount you can claim back does depend on your household income. You need to ask your university to either complete a course abroad form or ask them to add your details to the study abroad spreadsheet(adding your details to the spreadsheet is faster and easier)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
29.69%
No (315)
70.31%

Watched Threads