The Student Room Group

How old are you?

Scroll to see replies

16 but 17 in 15 days
Reply 41
Original post by Mosaic4
It gets worse. The stage after this is having to calculate your age using your date of birth.

Scary times ahead... :biggrin: My grandad had been lying about his age for years and my family only found out he was 5 years older than he was telling us when he was in hospital and it was on his chart.
23 the best age.

2/3 = 0.666

devilish age nom nom
16 lol
Original post by -Eirlys-
I think I met someone in their 50s on this site.

I'm 24.

Snap! I am in my 50s. Just shows you can never be too old or daft to contribute to TSR.
im 19.. turning 20 this year... lol :smile:
ladies and gentlemen... AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!!!! :smile:

:party:
Original post by Pencil
36 I've been coming to this forum longer than most of the people here have been alive.

How's that for making you feel old? :frown:

I am 56 so you have now made me feel ancient.. lol
Original post by ibby68

About the same age as me then xx
Original post by suraya elyas

Thank you for that reassurance. What we have on TSR is people of all ages coming together and supporting each other. Your post is a great example of that. :heart:
16 turning 17 in 9 days!
16, 17 in 5 days
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Oxford Mum
Thank you for that reassurance. What we have on TSR is people of all ages coming together and supporting each other. Your post is a great example of that. :heart:

we are all people that walk this earth of different ages , cultures and beliefs.... however we are all one .. we may be from different parts of the world but we are all still related maybe not by blood but by the relationships we build... so no matter what your age is dont feel disheartened by what people say or comment .. you have youth and beauty ... :smile:

and ur most welcome ...:smile:
hopefully we can build up an environment of friendship on TSR as a way of support that u suggested.. that would be really nice!! :heart::heart::heart:
we are all people that walk this earth of different ages , cultures and beliefs.... however we are all one .. we may be from different parts of the world but we are all still related maybe not by blood but by the relationships we build... so no matter what your age is dont feel disheartened by what people say or comment .. you have youth and beauty ... :smile:

and ur most welcome ...:smile:
hopefully we can build up an environment of friendship on TSR as a way of support that u suggested.. that would be really nice!! :heart::heart::heart:

There are a few people on TSR who do not mean well, but they are very few and far between.

It was through TSR that I met @harrysbar and we have never looked back. We have a right laugh on TSR.
I think i'm on the younger side. 15.

I've been saying this for years.
It doesn't matter how long it is since we were born, what matters is the sort of people we are.
Original post by Appirition
I've been saying this for years.
It doesn't matter how long it is since we were born, what matters is the sort of people we are.

Exactly. I know some people my age, who should know better, acting like complete and utter wazzocks.

Quick Reply

Latest