never finished game

Watch
username5162064
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is there a game you got 90 percent of the game done but could not finish it for whatever reason?

I always remember doing about 90-95 of rayman origins but getting stuck on one of the bosses and never got to end
Chowderzzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not exactly 90% but I do randomly lose interest in a lot of games for no reason whatsoever. For eg I’ll play a game all the time and then stop one day and never pick it up again. Happened with The Last of Us, Deus Ex, Until Dawn etc.
username5162064
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Chowderzzz)
Not exactly 90% but I do randomly lose interest in a lot of games for no reason whatsoever. For eg I’ll play a game all the time and then stop one day and never pick it up again. Happened with The Last of Us, Deus Ex, Until Dawn etc.
Me too

I always like the first 4-5 hours of games but most games then lose my attention very easy
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Think there was part in FFXIII where I got a little stuck, lost interest after I'd tried for so long though. :lol:
-Eirlys-
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gamingexpertnot)
Is there a game you got 90 percent of the game done but could not finish it for whatever reason?

I always remember doing about 90-95 of rayman origins but getting stuck on one of the bosses and never got to end
L.A Noire. Very stupid reason but it was because I didn't want it to end. :lol:
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Some are so close to the complete finish, but the most are under 60 percent and I never played for so long.
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Assassin's Creed 1 - I was on the last or second to last memory and the game loaded in a way which made it impossible to complete the mission and I had no earlier saves.

Hitman Absolution: Every time I got to a certain point my PS3 crashed and the saves got lost, I got there 3 times, before I stopped.

Fallout 3 - PC crashed and lost all data
Reguken
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by -Eirlys-)
L.A Noire. Very stupid reason but it was because I didn't want it to end. :lol:
DUDE, I was gonna say exactly that. I love that game but I just didn't feel like finishing one of the cases and it's all chronological so I've been stuck on that one for awhile.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (240)
33.99%
No (466)
66.01%

Watched Threads