The Student Room Group

AQA a level Biology help

I have my biology exam in 3 months and I feel very unprepared. I think I have a good understanding of the topics and knowledge but I struggle a lot with graph questions. I'm not sure how I should practice. I will not have enough time to go through exam pro questions for every single topic. Iv read on a few forums that exam papers is the best technique to help you achieve the higher grades. I am aiming for an A and currently stuck at a c. Can anyone tell me any revision techniques for a level biology and approaches they used to achieve a high grade. Thank you.
Reply 1
You can’t really practice those questions except do similar ones from past papers....if you need help, let me know as I do Biology as well....
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by tomk097
You can’t really practice those questions except do similar ones from past papers....if you need help, let me know as I do Biology as well....

Thank you, my mind is literally switching from wanting to do exam pro questions to just sticking to past papers. Realistically I don't have time to do exam pro questions. Will I be able to boost my grades from just having the knowledge and doing past papers or is this not very effective? I think past papers will help me get the right techniques I'm just really confused. any advice will really help. I'm really keen on getting that A and I know I can get it if I keep practicing.

Quick Reply

Latest