Study2212
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i'd preferably want to get all 9s. I've been making flashcards and they've just tired me out and not helped. today ive been watching videos on active recall and spaced repitition and think i might just do that along with past papers. i will probably start next week as starting from tomorrow i'm gonna get all notes and understanding sorted. but do i have enough time if i start in the beginning of march?
Spoiler:
Show
btw i do edexcel igcse and last year the most you needed to get a 9 was 80-85%, english and history 75%
Last edited by Study2212; 1 month ago
Nathalieb280
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t think is too late to get 8s and 9s just revise and do past papers , make sure you know your specification and if you’re doing combined science I recommend you a book which is from Collins which is so good
ADRIAAAAANANAA
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's definitely not too late. Just open up the spec for whatever subject you're revising and use the bullet points as questions for yourself, make sure you can answer all of them and then start doing past and specimen papers.
Study2212
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nathalieb280)
I don’t think is too late to get 8s and 9s just revise and do past papers , make sure you know your specification and if you’re doing combined science I recommend you a book which is from Collins which is so good
(Original post by ADRIAAAAANANAA)
It's definitely not too late. Just open up the spec for whatever subject you're revising and use the bullet points as questions for yourself, make sure you can answer all of them and then start doing past and specimen papers.
Thank you so much!! Do you guys have any tips for history and english in particular?
Nathalieb280
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Omg yh same ! You have any tips for history ? I don’t know how to revise !
PizzaMan2989
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Getting all 9s for me would mean getting a 9 in English lit and language... lmao no chance!!
bambi1425
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I found learning key facts for history useful, revision in groups discussing links between events etc really helps to understand what a question may ask. potentially map out some questions in bullet point form (what you'd talk about + key facts)
Study2212
Rep:
?
(Original post by PizzaMan2989)
Getting all 9s for me would mean getting a 9 in English lit and language... lmao no chance!!
honestly same!! i'd be happy with a 7 tbh
Nathalieb280
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know good sentences starters?
PizzaMan2989
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Study2212)
honestly same!! i'd be happy with a 7 tbh
exactly!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (14)
73.68%
No (3)
15.79%
Not sure (2)
10.53%

Watched Threads