Nathalieb280
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello , I’m doing geography and history for my GCSEs , in geography I didn’t get a good grade for my mocks but I have to improve does anyone know how to improve ? Or you have any tips ? Also for history I’m doing , Elizabeth, conflict and tension , migration and America , but I don’t know how to revise history
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did History last year so I might help you with that aspect. What part of history are you struggling with?
Nathalieb280
Rep:
?
With migration !! And how to answer questions, because my teachers are always telling me that I need to have detail and I’m always doing it but every time I see my friends exams or homework’s they dint have as much detail as I do , so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nathalieb280)
With migration !! And how to answer questions, because my teachers are always telling me that I need to have detail and I’m always doing it but every time I see my friends exams or homework’s they dint have as much detail as I do , so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong
Look at what exam techniques you need to use for the questions because you might be putting the detail but you might not be answering it the right way. Do you have a revision book?
Nathalieb280
Rep:
?
Yh I do , I might have to look at my book and do questions
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nathalieb280)
Yh I do , I might have to look at my book and do questions
There should be a section on how you do exam techniques and stick to that method or maybe alternate a bit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (19)
79.17%
No (3)
12.5%
Not sure (2)
8.33%

Watched Threads