The Student Room Group

Geography and history GCSE AQA

Hello , I’m doing geography and history for my GCSEs , in geography I didn’t get a good grade for my mocks but I have to improve does anyone know how to improve ? Or you have any tips ? Also for history I’m doing , Elizabeth, conflict and tension , migration and America , but I don’t know how to revise history
I did History last year so I might help you with that aspect. What part of history are you struggling with?
With migration !! And how to answer questions, because my teachers are always telling me that I need to have detail and I’m always doing it but every time I see my friends exams or homework’s they dint have as much detail as I do , so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong
Original post by Nathalieb280
With migration !! And how to answer questions, because my teachers are always telling me that I need to have detail and I’m always doing it but every time I see my friends exams or homework’s they dint have as much detail as I do , so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong

Look at what exam techniques you need to use for the questions because you might be putting the detail but you might not be answering it the right way. Do you have a revision book?
Yh I do , I might have to look at my book and do questions
Original post by Nathalieb280
Yh I do , I might have to look at my book and do questions

There should be a section on how you do exam techniques and stick to that method or maybe alternate a bit

Quick Reply

Latest