starting university this year. help!

Watch
Nerysrose
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone my name is Nerys and I start university this September and I'm already terrified! Dont get me wrong, I love meeting new friends and places and all the jazz. But I grew up in a very toxic household until I was 15 when I spoke up and moved in with my dad. I'm 17 now and I'm more confident and happy then ever and know university will bring me one step closer to my dreams. sorry for babbling but the point is a have a safe place now and I'm scared to leave it and therefore I'm writing to you guys for some stories of other peoples hard ships before uni and how they got through it.

thank you, Nerysrose x
Last edited by Nerysrose; 1 month ago
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm glad you were able to remove yourself from that toxic household and become happy and confident. I honestly hope you will have such a great time in uni and good luck for your tests
Nerysrose
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thank you so much that really means alot 😄
Judo_1999
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Me too, I mean I have a great family but I scare to live alone. I know it sound crazy but I enrolled the Uni in another city which is very faraway from my family. I'm kind of person who nobody will interested to be friend with me. Glad you can leave your toxic family. Sometime the worst thing will come in your life in Family form. happened a lot in my country, just don't let me explain because it doesn't sound good at all. Anyway I'm excited and afraid at the same time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (5)
71.43%
No (1)
14.29%
Not sure (1)
14.29%

Watched Threads