Liverpool football tickets

Watch
kkliver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I am looking to purchase tickets to the Liverpool v Aston Villa game on 11 April. Can anybody gives suggestions on how I can go about purchasing them?

Third party sites? Is craigslist safe? any information will be helpful!
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kkliver)
Hi,

I am looking to purchase tickets to the Liverpool v Aston Villa game on 11 April. Can anybody gives suggestions on how I can go about purchasing them?

Third party sites? Is craigslist safe? any information will be helpful!
The Official way to purchase them is either be a season ticket holder (but the waiting list is ridiculously long -as in years!) or be a Member of the Club. Full Membership is £35 a year (I think thats what I pay as a member) - this gives you access to the icket sales in July and November as well as free admission to all Liverpool Ladies games. Its hard to get tickets even then.I was in a queue in November for 3 hours and still didnt get any! A guaranteed (but expensive) way is to purchase a hospitality package which would usually include hotel for the night (which might help if you dont have anywhere in Liverpool to stay). At the moment for he Villa game everything is sold out - expect a Local Member's ales (anyone who lives in an L postcode and is a member) go on sale soon.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/...2020-0300pm-72

Third Party sites are kinda a no no as I believe the club ( as many other places) are trying to clamp down on touts.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (43)
60.56%
No (28)
39.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed