I want sex more than my boyfriend

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve started to become a bit irritated as it seems that I want sex more than my boyfriend does. I’m quite shy so I find it hard to initiate/ ask. But most evenings we’ll end up just going to bed and he’ll often wake me early in the morning to have sex with him. I don’t mind this but I’d rather do it at night instead/ as well. I feel this might be cause he’s quite a stoner and smokes at nights but I feel like a lot of the time I’ll be left unsatisfied.
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ik it's hard to ask but you should talk about it or maybe ask to do it more at night? He wont know how you are feeling till you tell him
Joel 96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why exactly is it hard for the female to ask? I've never understood this.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Joel 96)
Why exactly is it hard for the female to ask? I've never understood this.
it is embarrassing, awkward, uncomfortable, could end in disaster, chaos, humiliation, horror, pain, misery, hysteria, vituperation (yes hello latin) and opprobium (latin again so beautiful)
Joleee
Badges: 18
Report 1 month ago
this never even happened. try harder.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
it is embarrassing, awkward, uncomfortable, could end in disaster, chaos, humiliation, horror, pain, misery, hysteria, vituperation (yes hello latin) and opprobium (latin again so beautiful)
OPPROBRIUM

sorry got too excited
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay i somewhat understand but consider how amazing it feels to make your communications improve with you asking and how much pleasurable it will finally be for you during sex. Your boyfriend should like you enough to listen to you and comply with your desires. Also damn girl latin - that's impressive
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Okay i somewhat understand but consider how amazing it feels to make your communications improve with you asking and how much pleasurable it will finally be for you during sex. Your boyfriend should like you enough to listen to you and comply with your desires. Also damn girl latin - that's impressive
Salve
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (22)
70.97%
No (4)
12.9%
Not sure (5)
16.13%

Watched Threads