Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why would a guy who rejected me saying he had a girlfriend still looks at me and his friends know about me? Once in a while ive tried to make him jealous and he acc was so pissed to see me talkin to other boys so he did the same to me by flirting with a girl and while his friend was checking me if i was looking and after some day i discovered she had a boyfriend😂. His friends keep teasing him in front of me and make fun of him and say to me to come and sit near him on the bus, the next day i saw him sitting in the middle in the end of the bus and he was staring at me like he never did before, why is he doing that i dont understand. Pls helppp
Attentionisokay
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
From what you have said he seems like he is interested however I wouldn't do anything as he has a girlfriend
Plus if he would tell his friends about you and subtly flirt while dating someone else shows he isn't a loyal man... If he isn't loyal to this girlfriend probaly wouldn't be loyal to you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (187)
15.45%
Uncertainty around my education (197)
16.28%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (117)
9.67%
Isolating with family (85)
7.02%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (46)
3.8%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (103)
8.51%
Loneliness (118)
9.75%
Financial worries (52)
4.3%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (110)
9.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (89)
7.36%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (106)
8.76%

Watched Threads