tara_earley
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've just had most of my National 5 prelims and the exams are in a couple of months, and I'm starting to really stress about how much revision I need to do in the following weeks. I'd really like to get 7 A's across the board but for a couple of my subjects (physics and French, mainly) it's not looking like it's awfully likely. Does anyone have any advice on how to manage revision, or maybe good ways to revise for these subjects? Thank you so much!
Oscarisapenguin2
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you tried the getrevising revision schedule? It's actually part of the student room and a really good way of sorting your revision out.

I really suggest list-making. Whenever you get overwhelmed, write a list of whatever you need to do. Once you've written the list, write numbers based on priority. That way, you can then do top priority first and tick things off as you go!
Serves to be v. satisfying to tick something off lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (144)
29.94%
No (337)
70.06%

Watched Threads