Styli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was about to have my choreography exam And the examiner/tutor screamed at me right before I started for no reason and ridiculed me in front of my dancers and peers. This has happened in the past with the specific tutor ‘bullying’ me. I was wondering if I could sue for the instance of it happening in an exam with people around. I kind of think that it affected my performance as I have anxiety issues that the university is aware of. Even if I was perfectly fine why on earth would a tutor emotionally attack you right before your exam.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Styli)
I was about to have my choreography exam And the examiner/tutor screamed at me right before I started for no reason and ridiculed me in front of my dancers and peers. This has happened in the past with the specific tutor ‘bullying’ me. I was wondering if I could sue for the instance of it happening in an exam with people around. I kind of think that it affected my performance as I have anxiety issues that the university is aware of. Even if I was perfectly fine why on earth would a tutor emotionally attack you right before your exam.
You would need to make a formal complaint in writing that followed the organisations complaint process.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (106)
60.57%
No (69)
39.43%

Watched Threads