Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Glasgow uni law offers 2020, has anyone received any offers?
margherita39
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Not yet... I did the LNAT test on Jan 17 (so pretty late) and have not yet received any response from glasgow.
LiamArmstrong16
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi!
I’ve received an Unconditional offer for Scots Law/Politics at Glasgow. Have you guys heard back yet?
Dken1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by LiamArmstrong16)
Hi!
I’ve received an Unconditional offer for Scots Law/Politics at Glasgow. Have you guys heard back yet?
Hi, that’s amazing. Well done! Would you mind if I asked what your grades were and LNAT score please?
LiamArmstrong16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Dken1)
Hi, that’s amazing. Well done! Would you mind if I asked what your grades were and LNAT score please?
I got 3As, 2Bs last year, but I did a widening participation programme that lowered my requirements from 5As to what I got. My
LNAT score was 22/42. Hope that helps!
student15373
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by LiamArmstrong16)
Hi!
Hey, I got an unconditional for Scots law about a month ago, have you accepted your offer for Glasgow ?
margherita39
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
My LNAT score wa 25, and got top marks in high school. However, all of my applications to Glasgow University (Common Law, Common Law/Politics, Common Law/Philosophy) have been unsuccessful. Would like to know about your situation...my fear is that covid19 might have influenced applications from foreign applicants
Kirstyaw
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi guys ,
I’m looking at applying for the LLB in 2021, got 4As and a B and sitting the LNAT next month. How crucial is the LNAT? Even if I didn’t do great do you think I’d still get a conditional ? What sort of offer do you think I’d get if anything ? Thank you !
harry_gill_23
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Pretty sure you need the LNAT is critical part of the admission requirements
Unihelp43
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by student15373)
Hey, I got an unconditional for Scots law about a month ago, have you accepted your offer for Glasgow ?
Hi noticed this was a few months ago so maybe won’t see this but what grades did you get in s5 and s6? How many A’s at higher or advance?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed