I need help with my dissertation on corporate governance

Watch
yohans
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My supervisor is useless
N long story short
I was doing corporate governance and tax avoidance for my disso, however I got stuck at the research method part, as I dont know where to get what data from and what to do with it.
I'm thinking if I should change topics and scrap one or the other.
I can see online that corporate governance and firm value is a topic with a lot of literature review. However, same as before all their research method uses primary data (mines is secondary data). Or they use weird formulas which is very very advanced and I've never heard or seen before
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yohans)
My supervisor is useless
N long story short
I was doing corporate governance and tax avoidance for my disso, however I got stuck at the research method part, as I dont know where to get what data from and what to do with it.
I'm thinking if I should change topics and scrap one or the other.
I can see online that corporate governance and firm value is a topic with a lot of literature review. However, same as before all their research method uses primary data (mines is secondary data). Or they use weird formulas which is very very advanced and I've never heard or seen before
Is there another academic is your department that you could get advice from? Did you not cover research methods as part of your modules?
Poppy30
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you intending to collect quantitative or qualitative data?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (135)
29.87%
No (317)
70.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed