The Student Room Group

Feel like I want to cry

I have this feeling that I want to cry.. but why?
I think I may have to force crying because it can't come out of me naturally. Maybe I'll just cut some onions very close to my eyes and take it from there...
Original post by Anonymous
I have this feeling that I want to cry.. but why?
I think I may have to force crying because it can't come out of me naturally. Maybe I'll just cut some onions very close to my eyes and take it from there...

Nothing wrong with crying.
It is an emotion far to many people suppress, often crying can make you feel better.
Please dont force cry, it wont have the same effect.
Reply 2
Original post by Karisa96
Nothing wrong with crying.
It is an emotion far to many people suppress, often crying can make you feel better.
Please dont force cry, it wont have the same effect.

I listened to a song last night that made me feel so emotional but I didn't cry. I feel like I may have to listen to the song again so I can sense similar emotions and let it out naturally..
in fact, whilst I was listening to the song last night I was reminiscing on my mother, who I lost 8 years ago :frown: I miss her so much. Even talking/thinking/writing about her has water in my eyes..
Original post by Anonymous
I listened to a song last night that made me feel so emotional but I didn't cry. I feel like I may have to listen to the song again so I can sense similar emotions and let it out naturally..
in fact, whilst I was listening to the song last night I was reminiscing on my mother, who I lost 8 years ago :frown: I miss her so much. Even talking/thinking/writing about her has water in my eyes..

I'm sorry to hear about your Mum.
They are our best friends as well, I know my mum certainly is.
It is far better to cry naturally than not.
Certainly nothing wrong with crying about your Mum.
If you ever need to talk pm me the door is always open.
Take care. X

Quick Reply