Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hiya, is the University of Exeter a dead uni. Like is there not a lot going on? I love to go out and drink a lot. Are there people like this at Exeter? What is the social scene really like?
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Exeter has a decent social scene. Its not somewhere like London, Bristol or Cardiff but its not completely dead either. TP, Unit 1, Fever and Lemmy are the clubs most people go to which cater to a bunch of different interests.
munih99
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I’m in my second year at Exeter and the nightlife is not dead like everyone makes out. There are around 5 good clubs which all have different busiest nights. I’ve been out 6/7 days in a row before and if you choose the right events it will always be busy and be a good night. If you want a Uni with a serious nightlife, then obviously somewhere like Bristol is better, but Exeter is certainly not dead. I actually think being a bit quieter adds to the experience as you really get to know people who are often out etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (139)
29.83%
No (327)
70.17%

Watched Threads