foreverrocking
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
When are you guys starting to revise for RE? I am worried that it will be useless if I start revising now, as I forgot things easily. Because the course is more exam technique than actual theory.
Also, what did everyone get in their mocks for RE?
Da14a
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Got a 9 in RE and 70% of the reason why was acing exam technique rather than actual knowledge. I only revised January of Y11 onwards and even then it was sparse but other than that I did do a day revision for topic tests and such. Exam practice is probably the most underrated when it comes to RE as you can learn so much by going through em but I'd say to revise content at regular intervals every fortnight will do you fine.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I did not revise for R.E because I just paid attention in class and did the work. I got an 8 btw but as long as you know the exam technique and few reasons for a topic, you'll be fine
foreverrocking
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Thanks for the information. This is my first GCSE in year 10, so I was kinda worried. We did our mocks in year 9, and I revised 3 days before the exam and got a 7, and now I revised a week before and got 8. Hopefully, I do well this time as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (96)
28.24%
No - I have already returned home (44)
12.94%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (65)
19.12%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (34)
10%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
29.71%

Watched Threads