?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone applied to this?
hannahgeo123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have! I haven't had any confirmation though, and I found the application form a little strange, like it didnt seem to be targeted at school leavers at all?
Ikraxox
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
(Original post by hannahgeo123)
I have! I haven't had any confirmation though, and I found the application form a little strange, like it didnt seem to be targeted at school leavers at all?
Thank god I wasn't the only one who found it strange! I've emailed about the confirmation. They're getting through the applications and will let you know when they have. Apparently they've got 500+ applications to go through.
hannahgeo123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ikraxox)
Thank god I wasn't the only one who found it strange! I've emailed about the confirmation. They're getting through the applications and will let you know when they have. Apparently they've got 500+ applications to go through.
That's useful to know. Have you applied to other degree apprenticeships?
Ikraxox
Rep:
?
That's useful to know. Have you applied to other degree apprenticeships?
I have applied to a few. About half of them have been unsuccessful. How about you?
hannahgeo123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have applied to a few. About half of them have been unsuccessful. How about you?
I applied to 4ish I think. I've done a video interview for one but haven't heard anything from the others as of yet. I've just accepted that they seem to take forever to get back to you, or that they reject without ever replying! Fingers crossed for both of us
Ikraxox
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I applied to 4ish I think. I've done a video interview for one but haven't heard anything from the others as of yet. I've just accepted that they seem to take forever to get back to you, or that they reject without ever replying! Fingers crossed for both of us
They're taking a very long time just got to be patient I suppose. I find the video interviews the worst bit. In my opinion, that's the bit that's letting me down. I need to do a numerical assessment for another one. I've seen the practice ones but they're very hard.
hannahgeo123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
They're taking a very long time just got to be patient I suppose. I find the video interviews the worst bit. In my opinion, that's the bit that's letting me down. I need to do a numerical assessment for another one. I've seen the practice ones but they're very hard.
I know what you mean I feel so awkward in video interviews. And I emailed Mondelez to ask last week but I haven't heard anything. Good luck with your numerical test!!
Ikraxox
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I know what you mean I feel so awkward in video interviews. And I emailed Mondelez to ask last week but I haven't heard anything. Good luck with your numerical test!!
Thankyou!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (272)
34.04%
No (527)
65.96%

Watched Threads